Idaho Rafting & Fly-Fishing Vacations
Join us on Idaho's Middle Fork of the Salmon River or Main Salmon River for a fabulous rafting or fly-fishing vacation. We've been outfitting river trips in Idaho since 1978 and enjoy a reputation for running top-quality, fun rafting trips with an outstanding and perennial crew of family friendly, knowledgeable river guides.
Video: Not Your Usual Travel Video. Click the photo below to watch 32 Seconds of FUN on the Middle Fork. Please join us.
Why Go With IRJ?
- An exceptionally talented crew that has worked together for many seasons.
- Top notch guest gear and boating equipment.
- Delicious food. Acclaimed meals prepared with fresh ingredients. Dutch oven entrees and desserts that have been featured at the Sun Valley Harvest Festival.
- Fly-fishing gear and personal instruction.
- Spectacular hikes, beautiful campsites, star gazing, and lots of memories.
- Hassle-free trip logistics that make planning your Middle Fork of the Salmon or Salmon River rafting vacation easy.
Call or email us with questions. We work from a home office so you can reach us at anytime, including weekends and holidays. 1-208-756-8116 or 1-888-997-8399.
Join the IRJ crew for the ride to put-in where we rig and launch our boats and then head down the Middle Fork. We cover 104 miles plus rigging in 32 seconds. We promise you won't be bored. We hope you enjoy the best silent movie since the Charlie Chaplin days.