Idaho Rafting & Fly Fishing Vacations
Join us on Idaho's Middle Fork of the Salmon River or Main Salmon River for a fabulous rafting or fly-fishing vacation. We've been outfitting river trips in Idaho since 1978 and enjoy a reputation for running top-quality, fun rafting trips with an outstanding and perennial crew of family friendly, knowledgeable river guides.
When you take a river trip with IRJ, you will be vacationing on a legendary river with an outfit known for exceptional service and a team of guides who have worked together for many seasons. Rafting with us on the Middle Fork of the Salmon or Main Salmon is a wonderful river rafting vacation. Most trips are 6-days.
Why Go With IRJ?
- An exceptionally talented crew that has worked together for many seasons.
- Top notch guest gear and boating equipment.
- Delicious food. Acclaimed meals prepared with fresh ingredients. Dutch oven cuisine that has been featured at the Sun Valley Harvest Festival.
- Fly-fishing gear and personal instruction.
- Spectacular hikes, beautiful campsites, star gazing, and lots of memories.
- Hassle-free trip logistics that make planning your Middle Fork of the Salmon or Main Salmon River rafting vacation easy.
We offer group discounts on the Middle Fork of the Salmon and Main Salmon for parties of 10 or more. Small private parties can charter trips on the Main Salmon that are ideal for family reunions, school or scout groups.
Call or email us with questions. We work from home so you can reach us at anytime, including weekends and holidays. 1-888-997-8399 or 1-208-756-8116.
Halfway to Halfway and Other River Stories
This collection of stories, co-authored by IRJ outfitter Bob Volpert is a must read for anyone who has ever taken or is planning a river trip. The tales focus on river related events that usually have little to do with whitewater. Many don’t even take place on the water. All say a lot about the culture of guiding and the people attracted to wild places and the odd things that can happen once they get there.